Tinplate covers, tinplates, etc. are widely used in the packaging industry. Therefore, for tinplate products, people have begun to pay attention to them. What should be paid attention to in the operation of tinplate?
1. The tinplate must be protected against moisture and collision during transportation.
2. When storing tinplate, it is forbidden to place liquid items (such as drinks, boiling water, etc.) on the tinplate.
3, in the operation to avoid direct contact with the tinplate, so be sure to bring gloves.
4. If it is not used, the remaining part must be wrapped in a wraparound film and placed in a dry place. If it is conditional, it can be stored in a warehouse with a relative humidity of 50% or less.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use the rolling method when handling the tinplate.
6. If the air compressor is used for feeding, be sure to keep the gas dry.
7. The force arm of the feeder must keep the tension even.
8. If the finished product is not shipped for a short period of time, it should be stored in a sealed state and put a desiccant.